- UC IPM Pest Notes: Olive Fruit Fly
Insight into the impact, identification, detection and management of olive fruit fly from the University of California Statewide Integrated Pest Management Program.
- UC IPM Pest Management Guidelines: Olive
University of California’s official guidelines for pest monitoring techniques, pesticides, and nonpesticide alternatives for managing pests affecting olive trees. Includes links to identification and control information for insects, diseases, and weeds.
- Olive Fruit Fly Research & Information
A listing of olive fruit fly research and information provided by the UC Davis Fruit & Nut Center
- Olive Fruit Fly Pest Management Guidelines
A guide to managing olive fruit fly infestation from the UC Statewide Intergrated Pest Management Program’s publication Pest Management Guidelines: Olive.
- Research Update by Dr. Frank Zalom
Research into the management of olive fruit fly, including information on Danitol, which was registered for management last year by Dr. Frank Zalom, professor of Entomology at UC Davis. November 2013
- A How-To Guide for Kaolin Clay Use
A sample guide for kaolin clay use in orchards.
- Generic Description of Kaolin Clay
- California Irrigation Management Information System
Developed by UC Davis and the California Department of Water Resources, a resource designed to help growers estimate their water needs efficiently.
- Irrigation and Water Management
A powerpoint presentation by Adam Englehardt of Alta California Olive Partners prepared for the COOC 2014 Annual Member Meeting.