Burrata with Arugula Drizzle
- 16 ounce tub of Burrata cheese
- 1 cup fresh arugula leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 1/2 tsp. fresh-cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
1. Set the Burrata out on a plate and let come to room temperature.
2. In a food processor, combine the arugula and garlic. Blitz !
3. Slowly drizzle in the extra-virgin olive oil
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Drizzle over Burrata and serve with grilled bread.
6. Enjoy every last drop.
Recipe (adapted) and photo from freshherbs.com